- Meet of Miles (1 Mile), January 13: This is an indoor meet held at the University of MN. It is only $5 to run! I've never done it before but my understanding is that you sign up in heats according to your estimated finish time.
- Securian Winter Run 5k, January 25: You get a mug! Perfect for filling with coffee and Bailey's after a cold run.
- Irish Run St. Paul 8k, March 24: I don't think I've run this one before- the 8k distance is kind of unique and this is in my neighborhood.
- Get in Gear 10k, April 26: I've done it before, it is a fast race, and I love 10k races.
- TC 1 Mile, May 8: Fun stuff.
- Gary Bjorkland Half Marathon, June 21: Hopefully I get in. My sister wants to run it again and shoot for a 1:30 finish time
- TC 10 Mile, October 5: Love this race.
39:30 for 10k
5:25 or faster for 1 mile
1:30 or faster for half marathon
1:05 for 10 mile
Do you schedule races out far in advance or are they last minute decisions? Do you have a favorite race distance?