- I mentioned that during the Athleta 10 mile race I tweaked something in my left buttcheek area. This is still bothering me- not quite as bad as before, but it is a mild irritation. It might be piriformis syndrome (yep that is a wikipedia link- everything on wikipedia is true, right?)...so I have been rolling and stretching like a maniac.
- Because of this, I have kept my running to a minimum. Except for track workouts.
- Wednesday I met up with Meg and Larissa to run some 1200 repeats. We ran them slightly faster than 6:00 pace. I believe we did 4 total with about 2:00 recovery between each. This workout actually felt okay until we decided to run the 3rd repeat clockwise on the track. That made it flare up a bit.
- To try and avoid worsening my leg, I took it pretty easy the rest of the week- short runs of only 4 or so miles.
- Sunday I did 10.5 miles from my house, including some wicked hills. My butt felt okay.
- Tuesday: Track workout- 2x400, 2x800, 1x1200, 2x800, 3x400, at 5:55-6:00 pace, with 90 seconds recovery (plus some bonus seconds recovery after the 1200).
- I wore heels to work yesterday and I think that cured my butt pain.
- My sister Kit moved to Seattle for the summer so I have to go to estate sales on my own.
- Mr. B and I put an offer in on a house...and it was accepted! I'm cautiously excited... I've heard horror stories of things falling apart at the last minute. Fingers crossed that doesn't happen to us!
How was you past week or so? Is anyone else crazy busy?
Favorite ice cream flavor?
And to avoid this being a boring words only post:
|Get this. You'll thank me later.|
|A delicious Odell Cut Throat Nitro from the Groveland Tap.|
|At least someone like the mud from all the rain.|